[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Two questions about getting MCL for Powerpc
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Two questions about getting MCL for Powerpc
- From: email@example.com (Alan Ruttenberg)
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 22:59:22 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: MIT Media Laboratory Learning an Common Sense Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (USENET News System)
Perhaps this is nontraditional, but what the heck...
Question 1, to apple: If there was some money put up front for a MCL
port, would that help? How much?
Question 2, to you folks: Would you be willing to put money up front
for a MCL port to powerpc.
You need not bother the full list with yes/no responses. If you would
put up money, please send me a note indicating how much to
email@example.com, and I will periodically summarize.
Further discussion to this list.