[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Macintosh Common Lisp
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Macintosh Common Lisp
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (DAN NEIMAN)
- Date: 8 Jun 1994 21:19:57 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl, comp.sys.mac.programmer, comp.sys.powerpc
- Organization: University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Xref: news.cambridge.apple.com comp.lang.lisp.mcl:5761 comp.sys.mac.programmer:70025 comp.sys.powerpc:17027
I've been told that there is a possibility of Apple porting
Macintosh Common Lisp to the PowerPC if sufficient interest is
shown. One of the people at Apple who might be able to influence
this decision is Ike Nassi (email@example.com).
If you have an interest in seeing MCL on the PowerMac, you might
want to send e-mail supporting the port.
Distributed AI Lab