[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Irritating Problem for MCL on my 660av
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Irritating Problem for MCL on my 660av
- From: email@example.com (Gene L Cunningham)
- Date: 14 Jun 1994 15:39:56 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Pittsburgh, SLIS
If anyone has run into this problem and can offer a solution, I would be
The cursor within MCL (version 2.0) changes to a wierd-patterned square when
it moves over any window, and for the life of me I can't figure out why.
It's bizzare in that the lower right of the square is where it inserts, so
it blocks my view.
I've tried re-installing from my original disks, but no go. ResEdit doesn't
show anything obvious, either.
Thoughts or solutions?
__Gene L Cunningham___genec@lis.pitt.edu___MSIS Candidate___412/624-1178__
Democracy seems suitable only to a very little country... Small though it
be, it will make many mistakes, because it will be composed of human beings.
Voltaire, from Philosophical Dictionary, 1764