Re: Irritating Problem for MCL on my 660av

At  3:39 PM 6/14/94 +0000, Gene L Cunningham wrote:
>If anyone has run into this problem and can offer a solution, I would be
>greatly appreciative....
>
>The cursor within MCL (version 2.0) changes to a wierd-patterned square when
>it moves over any window, and for the life of me I can't figure out why.
>It's bizzare in that the lower right of the square is where it inserts, so
>it blocks my view.
>
>I've tried re-installing from my original disks, but no go.  ResEdit doesn't
>show anything obvious, either.
>
>Thoughts or solutions?

This is fixed by MCL 2.0.1, which also fixes another problem that
causes an AV Mac to crash during the first garbage collection following
the closing of a windoid.

You can order MCL 2.0.1 from APDA, or get an upgrade package via
anonymous FTP to cambridge.apple.com in the file
"/pub/mcl2/patches/2.0->2.0.1.sea.hqx". The latter is free, but
the former will also get you the new MCL 2.0.1 CD.