Re: Irritating Problem for MCL on my 660av

This is a known bug for the AV's and PowerPC macs.

Please get the 2.0->2.0.1 upgrade, either from our anonymous
ftp site for free (cambridge.apple.com:/pub/MCL2/patches/)
or from APDA (1-800-282-APDA). MCL 2.0 owners can ask for
part R0561LL/A ($25.00), and get the MCL 2.0.1 cdrom.