[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: memory allocation
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Xiaolan Zhang)
- Date: 14 Jun 1994 21:59:28 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: College of Computer Science, Northeastern University.
I am testing a program which uses wood and requires large amount of memory.
Through backtrace I found out that it stopped at the point where
was called. The three arguments passed were: 1063186, ??, and 62. At the
time the program stopped, there was still more than 3M memory available.
Does anybody know what the three arguments represent or where can I find
the documents about the function ccl::%make-initialized-uvector? Thanks.