memory allocation

I am testing a program which uses wood and requires large amount of memory.
Through backtrace I found out that it stopped at the point where
	ccl::%make-initialized-uvector
was called.  The three arguments passed were: 1063186, ??, and 62.  At the
time the program stopped, there was still more than 3M memory available.

Does anybody know what the three arguments represent or where can I find
the documents about the function ccl::%make-initialized-uvector?  Thanks.

Xiaolan,

email: xzhang@ccs.neu.edu