[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SET-PART-COLOR for table-items
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SET-PART-COLOR for table-items
- From: email@example.com (Karsten Poeck)
- Date: 16 Jun 1994 17:04:21 GMT
- Followup-to: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Wuerzburg
I would like to use SET-PART-COLOR to set the color of a particular cell in
a table-dialog-item with tons of cells (20 X 10).
this works fine, but forces a complete redraw of the table, since
set-part-color for dialog-items calls invalidate-view.
As a workaround i copied parts of the set-part-color source for the
table-dialog-item and modified is as follows
(defmethod set-cell-color ((part table-dialog-item) cell new-color)
(setf (getf (slot-value part 'ccl::color-list) cell) new-color)
(remf (slot-value part 'ccl::color-list) cell))
and call an explicit redraw-cell afterwards.
This works as expected, but however I don't feel comfortable with using
undocumented mcl internals. Is there a better way do do this, perhaps with
invalidate-cell, if such a beast exists?