[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: icon-dialog-item bug??
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Kim Binsted)
- Date: Sat, 18 Jun 1994 20:08:36 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Computing Sci, Glasgow Univ, Scotland
- Sender: email@example.com
Hi. I want to put up a dialog, put a view inside it, and put a
clickable icon inside the view. This works - but only as long as the
view is the top part of the dialog!
I loaded "examples:icon-dialog-item.lisp" and then typed in the listener:
(setf win (make-instance 'dialog))
(setf vi (make-instance 'view))
(setf ike (make-dialog-item 'icon-dialog-item
nil nil ""
#'(lambda (item) item
(format *top-listener* "This works."))))
(add-subviews vi ike)
(add-subviews win vi)
This works fine - click on the icon, and "This works" appears in the
listener. But if you:
(set-view-position vi #@(50 50))
Then clicking on the icon no longer does anything (that I can see,
anyway). Move vi back to the top of win, and the icon works again.
What am I missing??
Thanks, and sorry if this has come up before...