ILISP

[ I apologize if this is a repeat posting.  I also apologize for making
  seperate posts rather than one cross-post.  Previous attempts haven't shown
  up here.  -rfb ]

ILISP is a GNU Emacs package for interacting with an inferior process
running some Lisp-like listener (Common Lisp, Scheme and - possibly -
EULisp).  ILISP is free software, available under the terms of the GNU
Public License.

The most recent maintainer, Ivan Vasquez is no longer actively
maintaining the collection.  As far as I know, no one else has stepped
forward to take over. If you know differently, please let me know
ASAP.

Because of this situation, Marco Antoniotti <marcoxa@cs.nyu.edu> and I
are planning to start maintaining the collection.  Initially, we plan
to do a minor bug fix release.  We also have some medium-term plans to
extend the interface to support features of Emacs 19 (FSF and lemacs)
such as menus and to address some dialect-specific bugs.  In
particular, I want to work on some bugs with CMUCL interaction.

Marco and I would like to encourage anyone who is using ILISP to help
us out. If you are interested in participating in this effort, please
send mail to:

  Rick Busdiecker  <rfb@lehman.com> or
  Marco Antoniotti <marcoxa@cs.nyu.edu>