[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Q: Why does print change another window's origin?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Q: Why does print change another window's origin?
- From: email@example.com (Rob Browning)
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 1994 13:16:03 -0500
I have a routine that focuses on *current-view* (which is at the time bound
to a print window), calls #_SetOrigin to offset all the drawing, and then
draws some things with the usual traps (#_LineTo etc.).
If I place any print calls (usually for debugging purposes), like (print
"Hello") after the call to #_SetOrigin, but before the drawing calls, the
origin is reset to the normal (0 0) position.
1) Why is that?
2) Is there an easy way to send debugging output to the listener without
affecting *current-view*? (Would without-interrupts and evel-enqueue be a