standalone common lisp application

Some times ago I  requested an answer to the following question:
How can I make my MCL applicaation standalone application?

Andre Koehorst was so kind to take some time to answer me. However, I could not find
the answer for the first question in the manual as he mentioned. Would any one
please send  me the code  or specify other refrence (I have MCL v.20 manual).

Sorry for annoying you with my problems, and I thank you for any help you
can  provide.