Re: making standalone common lisp application

At  8:21 PM 8/3/94 +0000, Abdulrahman Abdullah wrote:
>HELP! How can I make my MCL applicaation standalone application?
>Thanks.
You load everything for you application into MCL, then call SAVE-APPLICATION.
It is documented on pages 648 and following of the MCL 2.0 reference manual,
as well as on page 5 of the MCL 2.0 release notes.

There is also an example program that makes a standalone application on the
MCL CD-ROM, under Examples:BinHex:binhex.lisp.