[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fast Fourier Transform in Common Lisp?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Fast Fourier Transform in Common Lisp?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Robyn Kozierok)
- Date: 15 Aug 1994 20:09:56 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.dsp, comp.speech, comp.lang.lisp, comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: MIT Artificial Intelligence Lab
- Xref: services.cambridge.apple.com comp.dsp:9644 comp.speech:2467 comp.lang.lisp:8641 comp.lang.lisp.mcl:5757
Does anyone know of a Fast Fourier Transform routine available in Common
Lisp? I have found the Discrete Fourier Transform in the clmath package,
but am wondering if there is anything else out there. (If I understand
correctly, that one does not use the FFT algorithm.)