Common Lisp and CLIM Documentation

Dear Sirs:

I am forwarding this note to you since it was brought to my attention that
LUCID, Inc. is reorganizing their company and currently has no one to provide
customer support. In addition, I realize my original note was in err --
apparently, the CLOS implementation we purchased was an APPLE product and the
CLIM product was purchased through LUCID.

At any rate, would you please forward the copies of the CLOS documentation and
software as requested below. Thank you. ......jd

* ...HEAD DOWN AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD *