Re: Desk scrap lost when using appleScript to switch&paste

On 18 Aug 1994 17:05:28 GMT, cornell@cs.umass.edu (MATTHEW CORNELL) wrote:

>However, what's actually pasted is old data, from when I last
>manually switched between programs. What's the deal?

I have no solution to this problem (sorry for that :)--just thought
this would be the right opportunity to add that the same--well, let's
call it 'unexpected feature'--shows up as well if you try to paste
a newly copied Filename into Mcl's own "save as..." dialog.
I almost always end up with a whole bunch of lisp code as my
filename :)

greetings,

Tobias

(Standard Disclaimer)