oou

I am using pict-di in oou package to display some pict files. I have to requests. First, I do understand that cl-user package uses oou. Is this true? And if yes
Why Cl-user package complains when I call a function that is defined in oou?
How can I call the display function from cl-user?
Second, I would like to use pict-svm instead of pict-di because of the automated
sizing feature. There is no examples of calling pict-svm. How can I use it?
Thanks.