Re: CLtL2 now available for ftp

Guy Steele sent me the following patch for the "chiron" problem:

    \newif\ifchiron \chironfalse

That indeed stopped the "chiron" complaint, but led to the next series:

No file frontmatter.aux.
No file intro.aux.
... etc. ...

! Undefined control sequence.
\startmargin ->\PostScriptFile
                               {BlackBars.ps}

If you know TeX/LaTeX (I don't) and would like to help get the CLtL2
sources back in shape, send me email.  I think it would be great
to have it online in a variety of formats.  I can do the PostScript
and Acrobat/PDF work here; HTML and other wizards are also invited
to participate.

Jim Meehan
Imaging Systems Group
Adobe Systems Inc.