[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Oodles' te-view & Japanese Language Kit
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Oodles' te-view & Japanese Language Kit
- From: email@example.com (David Pautler)
- Date: 30 Aug 1994 20:55:10 GMT
- Followup-to: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences
I'm not really looking for a fix for this, but I thought either the
Oodles or Japanese Language Kit people might be interested:
When the text of an Oodles te-view is set to a string of Kanji
characters in an Osaka font, the Kotoeri mini-window pops up.
This doesn't happen if any one of these is true:
The contained view is a typical dialog-item.
The font isn't Osaka.
The string doesn't have Kanji characters.
There is no difference if the te-view is read-only or not.
It looks like an error in the Language Kit, but I wonder
why only te-views trigger it.