[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
UDP/IP with MCL
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: UDP/IP with MCL
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bao Chau Ha)
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 1994 17:32:56 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Auburn University Engineering
- Sender: email@example.com (Usenet Administrator)
I would like to know if I can do UDP/IP with MCL 2.01? I checked
the MacTCP.lisp in the library folder. It allows me to do a lot
of thing with TCP/IP, but not UDP/IP. The TCPExample package is
also very interesting.
I appreciate any comments or suggestions.