Does MCL work with System 7.5?

Does MCL work with System 7.5?  I'm having some horrendous bugs ever
since I installed System 7.1.2, a PowerPC card, and a CD-ROM drive in
my Quadra 800 (some extension makes my desktop folder immutable so
that, for example, nothing can be thrown into the trash).  I'm
thinking that rather than debug this, I could just upgrade to System
7.5 and my world would be a beautiful place.  However, if there are
known screws with System 7.5 and MCL, I don't want to screw myself
harder.

Thanks a lot.

--

      -- Philip Greenspun

MIT Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
545 Technology Square, Rm 433, Cambridge, MA 02139, (617) 253-8574
Personal Web URL:  http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~philg/philg.html
summer address:  PO Box 952, Los Alamos, NM 87544 (505) 665-0131