[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bob Hall)
- Subject: Compiler Excised
- From: straz (Steve Strassmann)
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 18:54:19 -0400
- Cc: MCELROY@AppleLink.Apple.COM, info-mcl
> (3) Convince Apple's lawyers you really won't be putting out a competitive
> product if they just let you use compile for your set of special cases.
> (4) Have your users buy a full MCL license.
Of course, (4) is the best for Apple, from our revenue point of view :)
It's possible to arrange for a deal along the lines of (3), if you demonstrate
that your product is sufficiently noncompetitive with MCL. You need to contact
the product manager, Rick Fleischman (Rick_Fleischman@powertalk.apple.com).