[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Graphics hardcopy in MCL
- To: email@example.com (Erann Gat)
- Subject: Re: Graphics hardcopy in MCL
- From: bill (Bill St. Clair)
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 09:58:33 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
At 4:37 PM 10/20/94, Erann Gat wrote:
>MACL 1.3 had a utility in the examples folder called hardcopy.lisp which
>allowed you to print the contents of windows with graphics in them. Does
>anyone have an equivalent utility for MCL 2.0?
Look at Mark A. Tapia's "print-u.lisp", available for anonymous
FTP from cambridge.apple.com in the "/pub/mcl2/contrib/" directory.
I believe it's also on the MCL CD, but the version on our FTP
server is likely more recent.