[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Graphics hardcopy in MCL
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Erann Gat)
- Subject: Re: Graphics hardcopy in MCL
- From: email@example.com (Rob Browning)
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 10:28:45 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- Sender: email@example.com
>MACL 1.3 had a utility in the examples folder called hardcopy.lisp which
>allowed you to print the contents of windows with graphics in them. Does
>anyone have an equivalent utility for MCL 2.0?
I believe print-u.lisp would be your best choice. It improves and builds
upon hardcopy.lisp. It should be in the cambridge contribs directory.