[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Graphics hardcopy in MCL
- To: email@example.com (Erann Gat)
- Subject: Re: Graphics hardcopy in MCL
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Rob Browning)
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 10:28:45 -0500
- Cc: email@example.com
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>MACL 1.3 had a utility in the examples folder called hardcopy.lisp which
>allowed you to print the contents of windows with graphics in them. Does
>anyone have an equivalent utility for MCL 2.0?
I believe print-u.lisp would be your best choice. It improves and builds
upon hardcopy.lisp. It should be in the cambridge contribs directory.