[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: password dialog item
- To: MCELROY@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Peformigence Corp, H McElroy,APD)
- Subject: Re: password dialog item
- From: straz (Steve Strassmann)
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 1994 17:02:07 -0400
- Cc: INFO-MCL@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 4:15 AM 10/27/94, Peformigence Corp, H McElroy,APD wrote:
>In my app I have to accept a password from a user. Of course, I must echo back
>asterics in the text edit dialog Item. Unfortunately, I have not been able to
>keep the dialog item from echoing back the entered character before I change it
>to an asteric. has anyone been successful in adding this password behavior?
>Thanks for reading this message.
Try the file passwords.lisp, on our contrib ftp site and on the MCL
cdrom. It defines a password-text-dialog-item.