[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: paul_hasse@NSDGATE3.nsd.fmc.com
- Subject: Lisp Question
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bob Hall)
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 94 16:57:24 EDT
- Cc: email@example.com
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- In-reply-to: paul hasse's message of Thu, 27 Oct 94 13:50:31 CDT <9409277832.AA783291031@NSDGATE3.NSD.FMC.COM>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 94 13:50:31 CDT
From: paul_hasse@NSDGATE3.nsd.fmc.com (paul hasse)
Second question, I remember hearing about a company which offered a
translator from Lisp to C. Any info on this company or product (in
particular, an internet address).
Chestnut Software, Inc. puts out a Lisp-to-C translator. The brochure
I have lists no internet address, but their phone no. is (617)262-0914.
p.s. There is also a scheme-to-c translator that is (I think, but am not
sure) freeware from a guy at DEC SRC, but I forget his name.