[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: GRAME@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Grame, Lyon,FR,IDV)
- Subject: Re: launch-application
- From: bill (Bill St. Clair)
- Date: Fri, 4 Nov 1994 13:51:10 -0400
- Cc: INFO-MCL@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 11:44 AM 11/4/94, Grame, Lyon,FR,IDV wrote:
>I would like to launch an application from MCL.
>Does anyone has code to search for an application anywhere in the disk and
>launch it ?
The file "/pub/mcl2/contrib/processes.lisp" available for anonymous
FTP from cambridge.apple.com should get you started.