[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL emulation ok on PPC? Also, QD GX?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL emulation ok on PPC? Also, QD GX?
- From: email@example.com (Robert Futrelle)
- Date: 6 Nov 1994 01:57:36 GMT
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- Organization: College of CS, Northeastern University
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I save lots of stuff from this group, but can find nothing
about MCL emulation on the PPC. Does it run in emulation?
Do I need a patch? Sorry to ask an old question again.
I vaguely remember something about MacCi performaance,
which suggests it does run in emulation (but I'm not
going to base a PPC purchase decision on that memory trace!).
and, BTW: What about QuickDraw GX? Are those libraries
readily accessible from MCL on both 68K and PPC machines?
Prof. Robert P. Futrelle | Biological Knowledge Lab, College of CS
Office: (617)-373-2076 | Northeastern University, 161CN
Fax: (617)-373-5121 | 360 Huntington Ave.
email@example.com | Boston, MA 02115