MCL emulation ok on PPC? Also, QD GX?

I save lots of stuff from this group, but can find nothing
about MCL emulation on the PPC.  Does it run in emulation?
Do I need a patch?  Sorry to ask an old question again.
I vaguely remember something about MacCi performaance,
which suggests it does run in emulation (but I'm not
going to base a PPC purchase decision on that memory trace!).

and, BTW:  What about QuickDraw GX?  Are those libraries
readily accessible from MCL on both 68K and PPC machines?

  Bob Futrelle
--
Prof. Robert P. Futrelle | Biological Knowledge Lab, College of CS
Office: (617)-373-2076   | Northeastern University, 161CN