remote-evaluation

Hi,

I am tring to implement some sort of "Lisp in network". The goal is to be able
to control remote machines using Lisp. The current implementation allows the
user to evaluate expressions on  remote machines and in this way control their
behaviour (I use a real time transmission protocol on Ethernet network )

I would like to improve this implementation in order to "mix" remoted
evaluation and normal evaluation, for example I would like to write code that
uses both code evaluated on my machine and code evaluated on the remote
machine.

My questions are :
- Is there a way to access to the internal representation of a result in order
to send it on another machine?
- How can I capture the current continuation , so that I can apply it on the
remoted result?