[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: color palette
- From: "Mark A. Tapia" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 11:36:12 -0500
- Full-name: Majordomo Mailing List Server
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suppose that I have two color windows with two different color tables
(or palettes). Call the windows w1 and w2. How can I temporarily change
the way colors look in w1 to correspond to the way they look in w2?
The examples folder enables me to display pictures correctly. I need
I really want to print the contents of the window w2 on color printer.
I want the color hardcopy to look "similar". In actuality (wptr w1)
is the cgrafport of the printer.