[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL Images on different Macs
- To: straz (Steve Strassmann), firstname.lastname@example.org (Allender )
- Subject: Re: MCL Images on different Macs
- From: email@example.com (Kalman Reti)
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 1994 14:01:19 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
At 6:18 PM 11/10/94 -0500, Steve Strassmann wrote:
>I'm pretty sure you just need to make sure you're building with
>the latest version (2.0.1), ie. with the "missing FPU" patch installed.
>Earlier versions of MCL may work fine on some machines (like a IIfx)
>but fail on others (like a powerbook 520 with no FPU). This has nothing
>to do with which machine was used to build the image, it has to do with
>which version of MCL you used.
There is a bug in 2.0.1 which will cause it to crash upon startup on some
configurations of IIci and IIsi.