[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL Images on different Macs
- To: email@example.com (Allender )
- Subject: Re: MCL Images on different Macs
- From: straz (Steve Strassmann)
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 18:18:34 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I'm pretty sure you just need to make sure you're building with
the latest version (2.0.1), ie. with the "missing FPU" patch installed.
Earlier versions of MCL may work fine on some machines (like a IIfx)
but fail on others (like a powerbook 520 with no FPU). This has nothing
to do with which machine was used to build the image, it has to do with
which version of MCL you used.