[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re2: Stepping through methods
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re2: Stepping through methods
- From: email@example.com (Jeffrey B Kane)
- Date: Sat, 3 Dec 1994 14:00:32 -0500
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> (trace ((:method karl (string)) :step t))
Thanks for the hint. I didn't see anything with regard to the ":method"
keyword in CLtL and since you don't explicitly have to call the trace for
normal functions, it didn't occur to me that I had to call it for methods.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Jeffrey Kane, MD
Kane Biomedical Systems
[Don't take life too seriously... it's not like anyone gets out of it alive.]