[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
*** Need help with a question. ***
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: *** Need help with a question. ***
- From: email@example.com (Manish Makhija)
- Date: 14 Dec 1994 01:39:01 GMT
- Organization: Brandeis University
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am taking a lisp class at brandeis and I have a question
regarding back-propagation. The question is:
Why does back-propagation require the threshold functions to
be continuous and everywhere differentiable?
I would really appreciate it if someone could help. My e-mail
address is: "email@example.com"
Sorry, for the incovinience.