[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems with sequence-dialog-item
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Problems with sequence-dialog-item
- From: specht@cogpsy.Uni-Trier.de (Marcus Specht)
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 94 11:29:33 +0100
- Sender: email@example.com
I´ve got the following problem,
i have an sequence-dialog-item with a special double-click-action,
specified in the view-click-event-handler.
The problem is, that this double-click-action is also triggered, when i
scroll in the scrollbar and click very fast.
It seems to me that the scroll bar in the sequence-dialog-item is not
handled as a special subview, cause if i change the cursor view for the
sequence-dialog-item, it doesn´t change back, if i get over the scrollbar.
Has anyone already fixed this problem, or an idea what could be an elegant
way to solve it.
Marcus Specht | o o |
Universitaet Trier | ) |
fachbereich I, Psychologie | (--> |