[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: sublis working?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: sublis working?
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 14 Dec 1994 10:05:23 GMT
- Organization: RZ RWTH Aachen, Germany
- References: <D0o9M3.Ltz@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
In article <D0o9M3.Ltz@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>, firstname.lastname@example.org (Bill Wallace) writes:
>Could someone test to see if sublis works (p 425 cltl2)? If anyone has
>written an efficient version of it, I would appreciate a fixed copy,
>or some comments on what I am doing wrong. I have tried:
>(sublis '((a.b) (c.d)) '(a b c d e))
>and it returns
>'(a b c d e)
In your example SUBLIS looks for 'a.b in the tree ...
(sublis '((a.b) (c.d)) '(a.b c.d)) -> (NIL NIL) :)
The right form for the a-list is '((a . b) (c . d))