[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Who-calls package for MCL?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Who-calls package for MCL?
- From: email@example.com (Chuck Fry )
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 01:41:11 GMT
- Organization: RECOM Technologies, Code IC, NASA Ames, Moffett Field, CA
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Though I'm a newbie at MCL, I've used several other CL implementations
over the years.
Many other CL implementations offer a "who-calls" utility which allows
the callers of a function to be identified and edited. Is there such
a package for MCL? (Did I miss it in the reference manual or menus?
Is this an FAQ??) Email or post your answers, I'll summarize if
Chuck Fry Work: email@example.com Play: firstname.lastname@example.org
I alone am responsible for the contents of this post.
Keep NASA and RECOM Technologies out of this.