Farewell, but I won't be far away

Now that Alice Hartley, Gary Byers, & Steve Hain are doing MCL
development and support for Digitool, MCL support is no longer part
of my job. Being a helping hand for the MCL community for the past
few years has been very fulfilling work. I was deeply hurt when
Apple decided to stop MCL development, and am very happy to see it in
Alice, Gary, Steve, and Hazem's capable hands. Though you won't be seeing
as much from me on info-mcl & bug-mcl, I will continue reading them and
will reply when I think I have something to offer. I will continue to use
most of my energy writing code for the Apple Dylan project.

Farewell and God Bless.

Bill St. Clair
bill@cambridge.apple.com