[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Farewell, but I won't be far away
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bill St. Clair)
- Subject: Farewell, but I won't be far away
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 15:13:08 -0600
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill St. Clair writes:
> Now that Alice Hartley, Gary Byers, & Steve Hain are doing MCL
> development and support for Digitool, MCL support is no longer part
> of my job. Being a helping hand for the MCL community for the past
> few years has been very fulfilling work. I was deeply hurt when
> Apple decided to stop MCL development, and am very happy to see it in
> Alice, Gary, Steve, and Hazem's capable hands. Though you won't be seeing
> as much from me on info-mcl & bug-mcl, I will continue reading them and
> will reply when I think I have something to offer. I will continue to use
> most of my energy writing code for the Apple Dylan project.
> Farewell and God Bless.
Bummer! I for one have benefitted from your QUICK and APPROPRIATE
responses. Glad that you are on the Dylan team, maybe something good
will come of it.
Brian Millett "The significant problems we face in life
Southwestern Bell Telephone Co. cannot be solved at the same level of
(314) 235-3866 thinking we were at when we created them"
email@example.com Albert Einstein.