[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FRED: cursor & Translucent overlay
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: FRED: cursor & Translucent overlay
- From: "Tom Bonura" <email@example.com>
- Date: 19 Jan 1995 09:54:49 -0800
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to hack FRED in the following 2 ways and need a jump start:
1. I would like to have a FRED mode where a pointer cursor replaces the
I-beam cursor - sort of like having a read-only FRED. Is there an obvious
place where FRED handles changing the cursor from the pointer to the I-beam
(when over the content region)?
2. When in this mode, I would like to overlay a translucent layer on the
content region of FRED.
Any ideas out there?
Apple Computer, Inc. Advanced Technology Group,
Interactive Media Lab
Intelligent Systems Program
MS 301-3S, 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95104
Phone: (408)974-4538 Fax: (408)974-8414