Re: Looking for MACLSP compatibility

In article <gsharp.1.002E98CF@primenet.com> gsharp@primenet.com (Greg Sharp)
writes:

>There was a version of lisp in the early seventies called MACLSP - anyone
>heard of it?  What current flavor of Lisp comes closest to it (has statements
>like "FEXPR" and  "declare")?

I've answered this over in comp.lang.lisp--cross-posting your query would have
been a good idea.

No modern Lisp has FEXPRs.  Common Lisp is the refined union of several MACLISP
descendants/dialects.

Note the followup.
--
Rich Alderson   You know the sort of thing that you can find in any dictionary
                of a strange language, and which so excites the amateur philo-