Speech-Manager.lisp contributed code

When I try to load the file Speech-Manager.lisp (which I downloaded from
the archive), I get the error
  > Error: Can't find TRAPS::DISPOSESPEECHCHANNEL in "ccl:interfaces;index;traps.idx". [...]

I have tried reindexing interfaces, but still no luck.  If I continue from this
error, I get more (similar) ones having to do with missing traps.

Yes, my Mac does have the speech manager, as "Simple Text" can speak at me.

Any help would be appreciated.

-- Bob

p.s. I would have sent directly to the authors, but the code does not seem
to contain their email addresses.