[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Speech-Manager.lisp contributed code
- To: email@example.com (Bob Hall), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Speech-Manager.lisp contributed code
- From: email@example.com (Laura Allender)
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 14:37:24 -0600
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to put the MCL library and interface files under your MCL folder
so that when the speech-manager searches for traps it can find the
These files probably came with your MCL image.
At 1:50 PM 1/26/95 -0500, Bob Hall wrote:
>When I try to load the file Speech-Manager.lisp (which I downloaded from
>the archive), I get the error
> > Error: Can't find TRAPS::DISPOSESPEECHCHANNEL in
>I have tried reindexing interfaces, but still no luck. If I continue from this
>error, I get more (similar) ones having to do with missing traps.
>Yes, my Mac does have the speech manager, as "Simple Text" can speak at me.
>Any help would be appreciated.
>p.s. I would have sent directly to the authors, but the code does not seem
>to contain their email addresses.