[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Speech-Manager.lisp contributed code
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Speech-Manager.lisp contributed code
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bob Hall)
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 95 18:38:59 EST
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Steve Strassmann's message of Thu, 26 Jan 1995 17:26:07 -0500 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 17:26:07 -0500
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Strassmann)
Maybe you don't have the speech interfaces file?
Try getting cambridge.apple.com:/pub/mcl/interfaces/speech.lisp.
Yes, this was indeed the problem. Thanks! I'm not sure why I was missing
that file, though. Is it possible that the 2.0->2.0.1 upgrade stuff
(which is what I used to generate mine) was missing that file?