[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Speech-Manager.lisp contributed code
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bob Hall)
- Subject: Re: Speech-Manager.lisp contributed code
- From: email@example.com (Steve Strassmann)
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 18:52:57 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
At 6:38 PM 1/26/95, Bob Hall wrote:
> Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 17:26:07 -0500
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Strassmann)
> Maybe you don't have the speech interfaces file?
> Try getting cambridge.apple.com:/pub/mcl/interfaces/speech.lisp.
>Yes, this was indeed the problem. Thanks! I'm not sure why I was missing
>that file, though. Is it possible that the 2.0->2.0.1 upgrade stuff
>(which is what I used to generate mine) was missing that file?
That interface file is not part of the 2.0.1 upgrade, I think it was
created and included by the author of the speech code you were trying to
use. There should've been a readme or some kind of note.