[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: without-floating-underflow-traps?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Timothy Larkin)
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 22:47:46 -0500
- Organization: Cornell University
- Sender: email@example.com
I'm looking for an implementation of without-floating-underflow-traps (CL2
p. 289), a proposed macro that handles underflows by automagically
providing the result zero. Any pointers?
He said that the world was sentient to its core and secret and black beyond men's imagining and that its nature did not reside in what could be seen or not seen. --Cormac McCarthy, "The Crossing"
Public key 768/6CC32A85