[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Graph layout Algorithims
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Graph layout Algorithims
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Staypufed)
- Date: 9 Feb 1995 23:15:22 -0500
- Organization: America Online, Inc. (1-800-827-6364)
- Reply-to: email@example.com (Staypufed)
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've been trying to find some references to papers that talk about
approaches to laying out graph data structures. I don't me things like
bar graphs etc. but I do mean the data structure you learn about in
I've checked many places in bookstores and have never found anything. I
desperately need to find a few papers on this topic. I want a few of
them, so I can get a decent overview of the topic. Maybe someone from
Xerox Parc might also have some info. They had a very nice graph layout
algorithim in there InterLisp-D enviroment.
Also, I would like papers and code both.....
Sam Griffith Jr.