[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Image conversion help.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Image conversion help.
- From: "Mark A. Tapia" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 22:51:01 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
On Thu Feb 9, W.F. Vaughn writes:
I have a simple problem: I need code to read a PICT file displayed in a window.
There are several utilities in oodles-of-utils that will display pict-files
and picture (handles) in a window. I've also written routines that display
a pict (handle) in a scrolling window. The code is available by anonymous ftp
from cambridge.apple.com. The file is pic-window.lisp.hqx.