[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sound Manager Traps?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Sound Manager Traps?
- From: email@example.com (Matti Karjalainen)
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 95 14:13:35 -0800
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does anybody have a ready-made trap interface to Sound Manager 3 traps such
as: GetDefaultOutputVolume and SetDefaultOutputVolume plus all those sound
traps that are not included in file Interfaces:SOUND.lisp?
Or is there an updated version of this file somewhere? Sound Manager 3 has
been available so long time that I wonder if nobody has faced and solved