[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: some MCL questions
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: some MCL questions
- From: email@example.com (David Neves)
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 10:11:48 -0600
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
In article <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
(Steve Hain) wrote:
: At 7:06 PM 2/23/95, Mathieu Lafourcade wrote:
: >Here is some aspects of MCL and Lisp which I can't figure out by myself
: >* how can I reduce an MCL image ? Any tree shacker for MCL ?
: Your best bet is to recompile your system with the various *save-XXX*
: and *fasl-save-XXX* variables set to nil. We do not have a tree-shaker
: for MCL.
What about doing a (setf (symbol-function x) nil) on various functions
that are not be used in the application (like compiler/editor/...)? Would
this reduce the size very much?