mcl to windows

My company wants to port stuff I'm writing in MCL on the Mac to something on
a Windows platform. I'm not wild about it, but then, I don't have to do it.
I just have to set it up and find somebody to do the port.

My questions:

I understand MCL may be ported to Windows at some point. Any guestimate on
when that might be?

If MCL doesn't yet run on a windows platform, what Common Lisp is the best to
port to on windows? I was guessing Allegro from Franz, but I'd like some
comfirmation.

Also, what problems should I anticipate in the port?

Finally, if it is not inappropriate, is anybody interested in working on
a port?

			Thanks,
					-- Chris.